Tuesday, July 13, 2010

!vamos!

So, I've meant to write this first post for several weeks, but each time I sat down to do it, I chickened out. I made up all these excuses: my blog didn't have a title, I didn't know what I wanted the main topic to be, I didn't know where to start, and I wouldn't keep up with it. Then finally, I said, "What the heck!", I should just start writing! I'll never know how far this thing will go if I don't at least start it. So, like all things in life, I'll take it one step at a time and see how it goes. See, that wasn't too hard, was it?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

★ Thanks for your comment! ★

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

star-crossed smile: !vamos!

This Page

has been moved to new address

!vamos!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service