Thursday, August 19, 2010

last laughs in london

I can't believe that tomorrow I will be back in the States! I feel like I just left the country yesterday! The funny thing is that I feel that this time next week, I probably will have settled into my routine and being abroad will feel so far away.  I've had a really good time in London, relaxing with my cousins and siblings, doing a little bit of shopping, and exploring a bit. Even though I'm seriously low on cash, I was able to pick up a few items:

I love nail polish, clearly! I'm excited to complete my rainbow (I needed yellow and orange) and also to snag that really bright blue color and the gunmetal color that I've been chasing after for months!

The H&M ring I wanted so badly! I finally tracked it down and I have to say I'm very happy :)


Black oxfords- I think these will be a great addition to my wardrobe. I can't wait to wear them!

Also, I got my hair done! Although it was admittedly a nice change having my natural hair out for a while, I really needed to get a no fuss hairdo done since school will be starting in a bit. In the pics below you can see the transition from afro to straightened natural hair to twist extensions. Fun fact- some of my really good friends have never seen my natural hair!




And last but not least, I promised some pictures of my day in central London. I'm going to miss this city and I can't wait to come back!

my cousin told me this is the "Times Square" of London

my cousin Ifee


lions, rain, and Trafalgar Square


The National Gallery



she smiled!

Big Ben



Love from London,
Nnenna

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At September 25, 2010 at 12:47 AM , Blogger Naught said...

oxfords!

 

Post a Comment

★ Thanks for your comment! ★

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

star-crossed smile: last laughs in london

This Page

has been moved to new address

last laughs in london

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service