Thursday, July 15, 2010

pom, pom, pom...

That's what I'm feeling in my skull right now. Long story short, major headache, so today's post will be quite brief. Of note though, last night, I had a major leg cramp- so bad that it woke me up. Thank god I have an amazing roommate, who came and massaged my leg, because in my half-asleep state, I didn't know what to do and was just writhing in pain. I really need to get some bananas or something so that doesn't happen again. Also, early tomorrow morning, we're off to Lisbon! I'm super excited because I've heard nothing but good things about the city, plus there's a beach, so that's all I really need!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

★ Thanks for your comment! ★

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

star-crossed smile: pom, pom, pom...

This Page

has been moved to new address

pom, pom, pom...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service