Monday, October 4, 2010

two in one, you deserve more!

Have I had a knitting post yet? I don't think so.  Well it's about time!  One of the first projects that we did in Knitting Club this year was moebius knitting.  Basically, it is knitting with a twist so that your project forms an infinite circle.  We had several options, including a moebius basket or cowl, and I decided to make the cowl.  I used Malabrigo Worsted in a color called "purple mystery" (how cool is that?!).  It only took a few days to make and is very cozy.  When I finished it, I tried out several ways of wearing it, and decided that I like it best wrapped once around my neck, then around my head like a thick headband.  Which way would you wear it?




Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At October 11, 2010 at 1:30 AM , Blogger Naught said...

hmm is this the thing you said you liked that you saw john legend's girl wearing?
that only took a couple days?

 
At October 11, 2010 at 1:55 AM , Blogger Nnenna said...

sort of, except her's was bigger and chunkier.
mine's a slimmed down version, and yah, it was super easy and quick

 

Post a Comment

★ Thanks for your comment! ★

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

star-crossed smile: two in one, you deserve more!

This Page

has been moved to new address

two in one, you deserve more!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service