This week's questions are all about shoes! I mean, what girl doesn't love shoes?! ;)
|forever 21 bow flats- $12.50|
1. What is your go-to pair of shoes? As boring as it is, black flats are definitely my go-to shoe! I wear them so often, that I usually need a new pair every couple months or so! I love these ones with the bow because they can be dressy or casual depending on what else I'm wearing.
2. What goes into your shoe buying decisions? I think my shoe buying decisions are very seasonal. So if it's summer, I'll want that perfect pair of sandals and if it's winter, I'll be obsessed with boots. When I buy shoes, I consider how many times I'll wear the shoe and if it will be worth the cost. Since I'm a poor student, the cost is usually under $60, although I have splurged on a couple pairs of boots over that price. I also consider how the color of the shoe will look with the clothes I own, which is why I think so many of my shoes are black!
3. The majority of the shoes in your closet are what color? Black! I'm always thinking, "What color of these shoes will go with everything?" and inevitably it's black. My friends have made fun of me for having a closet full of black shoes! Now that I think I've got all the basics in black, I'm trying to add more colors- I really want a pair of bright-colored sandals for the summer!
4. When it comes to design shoes what are your favorite brands and why? Numero uno- that sexy sexy pair of Louboutin pumps! One day I'm going to save up enough money and I'm going to own those *fingers crossed*! I love these Chloé wedges because of the clean lines and because they are in such a bright, fun color. Colorblocking is all the rage right now and I think these Pierre Hardy wedges are spot on, plus I love the combination of canvas and patent leather! Lastly, these Brian Atwood pumps are just waiting to be worn out for a night on the town. I think their metallic color is just perfect!
5. If price wasn’t an issue, you’d own which shoe? If money was no object, I'd have those Louboutins in my closet STAT! :D
Tell me: What do your go-to pair of shoes look like?
Also, I mentioned earlier in the week, I'm going out of town to New York, then to Myrtle over the course of the next week. There won't be any posts, but I'll definitely still be on twitter! See you lovelies when I return! :D
Fashion Beauty Friend Friday was created by Katy Rose of Modly Chic. Become a member at the Fashion Beauty Friend Friday Google Group to join in the discussion!