Wednesday, June 1, 2011

On Nnenna's Needles #17

Bailando en el campo de flores


Welcome back for another installment of On Nnenna's Needles!  This time I'm sharing a project that I've been working on for the past few months- this sweater!  I was immediately drawn to the pattern because of the openness in the front and the overall fit.  I chose this color because I thought pink would be perfect for springtime and I didn't already have a pink cardigan (very surprising for someone who owns more than 20 cardigans)!  It took me several months to finish because I didn't have as much time to work on it as I would have liked, and instead had to write my two senior theses- believe me, not quite as much fun as knitting!  However, I finally had the chance to finish it last month and I love it!  I think it will be perfect for those nights that are chilly, when I'll need something to wrap myself in.  Now all I need to do is figure out my next project! ;)

Labels: , , ,

14 Comments:

At June 14, 2011 at 5:10 PM , Anonymous Silvia DellaGiacoma said...

this color is just awesome for you!

 
At June 14, 2011 at 5:10 PM , Anonymous Silvia DellaGiacoma said...

that color is just amazing for you!

 
At June 14, 2011 at 5:11 PM , Anonymous Grit and Glamour said...

Fabulous! I cannot BELIEVE you made that! Daaaaaang!

 
At June 14, 2011 at 5:11 PM , Anonymous Krystal/Village said...

i am so impressed!!! that sweater looks sooo comfortable and soft,i love it!

 
At June 14, 2011 at 5:11 PM , Anonymous Spinning Threads said...

cute sweater, Nnena!  you're so talented.  and i love your beautiful floral skirt.  you look great!

Claire

 
At June 14, 2011 at 5:11 PM , Anonymous samalamode said...

you are amazing with those needles!! Even if it took you months, at least you finished! i can barely finish a scarf! hahaha!

http://samalamode.blogspot.com/

 
At June 14, 2011 at 5:11 PM , Anonymous Josie said...

This is so cute -- I love it!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

 
At June 14, 2011 at 5:11 PM , Anonymous Rosie said...

It's so lovely! Definitely perfect for a nippy summer evening :)

Rosie x

 
At June 14, 2011 at 5:11 PM , Anonymous Cait said...

Lovely cardigan, you are so talented! Good to have you back blogging :) I've missed your posts.

 
At June 14, 2011 at 5:11 PM , Anonymous Roxy Heart said...

Great sweater!
http://www.fashuhneestah.com/

 
At June 14, 2011 at 5:11 PM , Anonymous Gentrilee said...

That is amazing!! Wow! Wish I had that
Talent! Seriously!!!

 
At June 14, 2011 at 5:11 PM , Anonymous Ellenreviewsblog said...

Awww cute sweater :) Love the color :) 

 
At June 14, 2011 at 5:11 PM , Anonymous sartorialsidelines said...

Wow, you are so insanely talented! I love this!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

 
At June 14, 2011 at 5:11 PM , Anonymous Ashley said...

You are like, the most bad ass knitter ever.  This is so cool!  And I like how you wore it, too.  I feel like it has the possibility to look frumpy if not styled correctly, but you definitely did it correctly!  Nice work!

P.S.  LOVE your nail color!  It's so shiny, too!

 

Post a Comment

★ Thanks for your comment! ★

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

star-crossed smile: On Nnenna's Needles #17

This Page

has been moved to new address

On Nnenna's Needles #17

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service