Pay it Forward 2011
|Graphic made by Rai at Blargle Fargle|
Here's that exciting project that I mentioned earlier: Pay it Forward 2011! I discovered this lovely idea on Blargle Fargle and I'm participating on Cait's blog. The rules for participation are really easy! The first five people to comment on this post will receive something handmade by me (most likely something knitted, see this post for an example). The original rules say that you'll receive your item sometime before 2011 ends, but I'd like to shorten the timeline and say that you'll get your item sometime before I graduate (May 2011). If you are one of the five participating you then carry on the chain by posting this project on your blog and by blogging about your item once you receive it! I am oh so excited about this!! This is open to readers anywhere and if you want to participate, please comment and leave your email address so that I can contact you. Ready, set, GO! :)
The Crafty Five: (edited to add Jamie because I'm completely blind and didn't see her first comment!)
1. Nina from Nina Says Hello
2. Kathleen from Inspirafashion
3. Kel from Life as Kel Knows It
4. Jamie from BlogRedhead
5. Elisa from I'm Not a Baby Doll
P.S. I've made a couple little blog changes!
1. I'm now on twitter! It took me forever to join, but now I'm in! I'm so totally new to this, so I have no idea what I'm doing, but send me a tweet/follow me at @starcrossedsmil (like my blog name, but minus the 'e' cuz twitter cut me off at 15 characters)!
2. Added my email address on the sidebar, so feel free to email me if you have any questions! :)
3. I also created a blogroll on my sidebar, the blogs and bloggers that I go to or chat with daily. If you're not on there right now, don't worry because I'm going to update it all the time!