Monday, October 11, 2010

cutesy

Today, I was going for a very cutesy look, and incorporated some of my newer items!  I love these little bow earrings-

earrings- forever 21
and I wore them with these super girly sneakers, which I just had to have!

sneakers- forever 21


Add a cute dog with a striped shirt and oversized glasses and the whole thing is just super cutesy in a way I love!

cardigan, tee, skirt- forever 21

had to have one picture in which I was
being a tiny bit serious! hehe
Woot! Pat on the back for actually posting today- hope I can keep it up!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

★ Thanks for your comment! ★

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

star-crossed smile: cutesy

This Page

has been moved to new address

cutesy

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service