Saturday, October 9, 2010

so now it's fall?

So everyday this week, I've consistently been taking pictures of my outfits, so that I could post them here.  I meant to post them individually, but I didn't get to it, so here they come all at once (I've got to get better at that)!  Sorry, I know that there are some lame mirror shots (I don't have anyone to take them for me!) and I'm still figuring out how to take the pictures by myself.  At least you'll be able to get a sense of what the outfits are like.

Monday: grey jacket- old, black cardigan- old,
olive green dress- forever 21, black otk boots- urbanog.com



Tuesday: white cardigan- old, Yale tee- forever 21,
jeans- forever 21, black scrunched boots- Thom Brown

coat- forever 21

Wednesday: dress- forever 21


ring- H&M

Thursday: teal cardigan and lace
cami- forever 21, skirt- Target



This week has been kind of up and down.  It started out fine, then from Tuesday onward, little sucky things kept happening every day.  By Thursday, I was feeling pretty bummed, so I decided to take an impromptu shopping trip (by which I mean, I had to reserve a car, because I don't have my car here at school).  This decision turned out to be absolutely fabulous for my mood and my closet, but absolutely terrible for my bank account.  Like, I spent way more than I should have! But what's the big deal- isn't that why I'm working anyway?? ;)  My new purchases will definitely be showing up in future posts, but I do this really weird thing that when I get new things, I don't always want to wear them right away.  I usually want to wait until I have the perfect outfit in mind, then bring it to life.  In fact, I like finding things in my closet that are 4 months old, but still new with tags!  Isn't that weird? Does anyone else do that?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

★ Thanks for your comment! ★

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

star-crossed smile: so now it's fall?

This Page

has been moved to new address

so now it's fall?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service