On Nnenna's Needles #4
First, a little housekeeping: You may have noticed that I didn't post anything on Sunday and Monday this week and the reason is that I didn't have any quality photos to share. I like documenting my outfits and knowing what I wore, so I've been taking pictures and posting them even though the quality was not superb. Well, I'm trying to improve that and post better-quality photos, so no outfit posts if I don't have good pictures (I'm not talking professional level here, I mean, I know next-to-nothing about photography, I just want to avoid any more pictures with a lot of glare or blurriness. That sort of thing.) I'll just recreate the outfits that didn't get photographed, hopefully with the help of a new little toy that should be arriving in the mail soon! Anyways, on to the good stuff!
| I do not remember why my face is cut off in these pictures,|
maybe I had a huge zit or something?!
I made this tank top last Spring in one of my favorite colors to wear, burgundy. Since it's pretty much see-through, I always wear something underneath, but I can also see it over a bathing suit on the beach-- I can't wait for that to turn into reality! Seriously, I'm over this snow business, I'd really like it to be warm! Even though I've spent four winters over here, I'm a California girl through and through! Which brings me to my next item of business...
Questions! Here's what some of you wanted to know:
1. Ashley asked- Where are you from? I was born in Bakersfield, California, moved around a bunch (including Lompoc, CA, Houston, TX, Grand Blanc, MI, and then back to Bakersfield, CA), but now currently living in New Haven, CT where I go to school.
2. Laura asked- What is your major at school? I am an International Studies/Spanish double major, which is cool because I get to study in several different areas and learn about different countries, but focus on what I'm most interested in.
3. Laura also asked- If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be? This is tough, I'm a terrible at naming my favorite book, or song, or that sort of thing, but, if I had to choose, I might say (see, even then I'm not committing!) Singing in the Rain because it was one of the first classic movies I watched and lead me to discover that I love old movies, especially musicals!
Now, some random facts:
4. I had never seen a show on Broadway until this past weekend, but since Saturday, I've seen two- Chicago and Wicked! Chicago was good, but Wicked was a large-scale production and it really was amazing! Have any of you seen a Broadway show?
5. I'm the oldest child and I have three younger siblings- one sister (17) and two brothers (14 & 10).
6. I'm fairly short (5'3"), but people always think I'm taller and I don't know why! works for me though, ha :D
7. My dream hubby would speak both Spanish and French and have an EU passport so that I could have citizenship too! (I'm only half kidding ;)
Yay, it feels so nice to get a chance to post again! Can't wait to hear from you guys and hope you're having a lovely hump day! =)