Saturday, January 29, 2011

the packages came!

Since several of my packages came this weekend, I thought I would show you guys what I've purchased recently!

Boots

I bought these boots from Wanted Shoes on Tuesday and they arrived on Friday- I mean, talk about fast shipping!  Not only was shipping free, but these were also on sale, so I got them for $40!  I purchased them to replace my favorite boots which broke over winter break and I think I made a good choice.  The knee-high length is great and the boots are sooo comfortable.  At first, I wasn't too keen on the finish of the boots, which looks sort of like crinkled leather, but it is definitely growing on me and I figure as I wear them that sheen will fade.  Also, they have a sort of western feel which is different for me and which I like. 



I bought both of these items from Cait's etsy shop.  I discovered her blog and shop through Pay it Forward 2011 (I am one of her recipients) and I'm so glad that I did because she makes/sells the cutest stuff!  I can't wait to wear my purchases and you should definitely check out her shop!


This last picture is more of a teaser because I don't want to give away too much!  I've decided what I'm going to make for my Pay it Forward 2011 participants and the yarn I've chosen finally arrived today. I've been itching to get started, so off I go!  Hope you guys are having a good weekend! :)

Labels: , , ,

19 Comments:

At June 14, 2011 at 5:26 PM , Anonymous Themadtwins said...

the neckless is so nice! love the owl :D

 
At June 14, 2011 at 5:26 PM , Anonymous Redvinesforbreakfast said...

Your new boots are fabulous! How fun is it to get online purchases delivered to your door? I love shopping online.

 
At June 14, 2011 at 5:26 PM , Anonymous RosieSavage said...

Those Etsy purchases are too cute!
I have a snitch necklace on the way, and I think I may wet myself...

Rosie x

 
At June 14, 2011 at 5:27 PM , Anonymous erica @ Fashion meets Food said...

Those are some seriously hot boots! I cannot wait to see what you are going to make! You have some serious skills!

xo

 
At June 14, 2011 at 5:27 PM , Anonymous Josie said...

Yay for new packages!
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

 
At June 14, 2011 at 5:27 PM , Anonymous Courtney Thomas said...

I love those boots - can't wait to see an outfit post (and you got a great deal)!


xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

 
At June 14, 2011 at 5:27 PM , Anonymous Kirstin said...

Oooh you would make the best Pay it Forward things! Can't wait to see what you end up making! Those earrings are adorable!

 
At June 14, 2011 at 5:27 PM , Anonymous Gertrude said...

The boots is fabulous! Never owned a knee-high boots.. maybe I will next Winter hehe! x

 
At June 14, 2011 at 5:27 PM , Anonymous taking pictures over heels said...

these boots are so cool! :) thank you for you comment
kisses

 
At June 14, 2011 at 5:27 PM , Anonymous Krystal/Village said...

Oooo the boots!!

 
At June 14, 2011 at 5:27 PM , Anonymous CazSchuh said...

Love the little russian doll earrings!

Carol x
www.mystylisms.blogspot.com

 
At June 14, 2011 at 5:27 PM , Anonymous brittany said...

Love your new boots and can't wait to see them! And I'm obsessed with owls :)

 
At June 14, 2011 at 5:27 PM , Anonymous Chelsea said...

those boots look so great! I LOVE the kitty cait stuff, what a cute name!

xoxo

ps I just noticed my link in your sidebar, thanks girl!! <3

 
At June 14, 2011 at 5:27 PM , Anonymous Simplychic08 said...

don't you love when your UPS/FedEx man comes knocking :) nothing better!

those boots are cute and such a great price!

i've been seeing owl's all over the place lately. i'm in to it!

checkout my jewelry giveaway http://simplychic08.blogspot.com/2011/01/i-want-to-give-way.html

 
At June 14, 2011 at 5:27 PM , Anonymous notsoChiara said...

yeahh for the boots!

C:
http://moneygonefor.blogspot.com/

 
At June 14, 2011 at 5:27 PM , Anonymous Emma said...

oh i love the owl and babushka earrings, too cuteScrapbook de la Emma

 
At June 14, 2011 at 5:27 PM , Anonymous Claudia said...

The jewellery looks adorable! And the boots are amazing :D

 
At June 14, 2011 at 5:27 PM , Anonymous Giselle said...

Great boots! :)
~Giselle
http://www.machinewashwarm.blogspot.com

 
At June 14, 2011 at 5:27 PM , Anonymous Ashley Rae said...

Hey Nnenna!
I am a sucker for black boots too! I need to branch out and buy different colors. :)
And I loooove the owl necklace. I used to have one but it broke. And I haven't found one yet that is as nice to replace it.
Thanks for the comment on my blog. Hope you're doing well!

--Ashley
araeofstyle.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

★ Thanks for your comment! ★

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

star-crossed smile: the packages came!

This Page

has been moved to new address

the packages came!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service