Saturday, October 16, 2010

domestic

Before my friend Natalia started the knitting club in my college, there was a group called SODA (Society of the Domestic Arts).  While I don't think that's the best name for a club, I do like the idea of a club that incorporates all of those different crafts, like knitting, sewing, crocheting, embroidering, etc.  That's sort of what my outfit does- combine crafts that I enjoy.

sweater: el otoño morado- handmade, dress- forever 21, necklace- ReneeLoughlin



This sweater is my favorite thing that I've ever knitted and I love to wear it!  Also, I got the idea for the necklace from a blogger that I really admire, WishWishWish.  When I saw her necklace, I just had to have one of my own! 

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At October 17, 2010 at 3:35 PM , Blogger Annushka said...

Very beautiful post!!!)))
I like it)))

 

Post a Comment

★ Thanks for your comment! ★

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

star-crossed smile: domestic

This Page

has been moved to new address

domestic

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service