Monday, November 1, 2010

dream pattern

I don't usually remember my dreams, but when I do, they're almost always bad.  Saturday, I had a really bad dream that left me freaked out and scared.  Part of me thinks it's just because it was Halloween season and another part of me is still a little bit afraid.  Also, I think it's weird that the few dreams I remember are usually bad ones.  How do you guys dream?

In other, lighter and happier news, Halloweek-end was a blast!  Pictures of my costume to follow in the next few days, once I'm able to swipe them off my friend's camera!  Meanwhile, I'll be looking at your costumes :)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At November 14, 2010 at 9:44 PM , Blogger Naught said...

My dreams are unsatisfying and disappointing, usually not scary though. Probably because dreams are derived from one's reality.

 

Post a Comment

★ Thanks for your comment! ★

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

star-crossed smile: dream pattern

This Page

has been moved to new address

dream pattern

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service