Friday, October 29, 2010

oxfords and knee-highs, part 2!

Remember the outfit from yesterday? Well this is its sister outfit, but this time, I'm wearing my flat oxfords which were featured in an earlier post.

cardigan, lace dress- Forever 21, black slip dress (underneath)-
Charlotte Russe, knee-high socks- Target, oxford flats- Primark
I love this color nail polish!
cross ring- Forever 21

Right now, I'm eating some candy corn- nom nom, so yummy!! What is your favorite Halloween candy?

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At October 31, 2010 at 2:07 PM , Blogger Annebeth said...

I'm a huge fan of oxfords and knee highs and I WANT THAT RING
:D

If you have some spare time, be sure to drop me some love at my blog!

http://stylingdutchman.blogspot.com

 
At October 31, 2010 at 7:19 PM , Blogger Emma said...

Oxford shoes and knee-high socks are one of my favourite combinations! Lovely lovely x

 
At November 1, 2010 at 6:01 PM , Blogger Nnenna said...

thank you :) it's my new fave combination!

 

Post a Comment

★ Thanks for your comment! ★

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

star-crossed smile: oxfords and knee-highs, part 2!

This Page

has been moved to new address

oxfords and knee-highs, part 2!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service