Sunday, October 17, 2010

samoas

At my school, I am one of the managers for my college's late-night snack bar.  The nights I work, Tuesdays, is called Creative Cuisine Night, and I try to make special treats that we don't normally serve throughout the week.  I've been having a lot of fun experimenting with recipes and rediscovering that I do actually like to cook, and especially bake.  All of things I've made so far, including soft pretzels, blueberry and chocolate chip muffins, oven-bakes chimichangas, and samoas bars, except for one (darn you stir-fry beef and broccoli), have been a success!  My latest treat were these Samoas Bars and I got the recipe from a blog I read, Redvines for Breakfast.  They are like the girl-scout cookie, super tasty and easier to make, and they sold out within an hour!  Now it's time to figure out what I'm going to make this Tuesday!

look at all that crispy coconut!

chocolate, caramel, coconut, oh my!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

★ Thanks for your comment! ★

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

star-crossed smile: samoas

This Page

has been moved to new address

samoas

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service