Tuesday, November 2, 2010

on doit lire

I love this tee, which features a girl carrying a stack of books and the word 'lire' in script, which means to read in French.  She reminds me of myself as a little girl, when I devoured every book I was given.  I made my mom take me to the library several times a week and I would always walk to the checkout counter with a stack of books that was almost bigger than I was.  My mom dreaded taking me to bookstores because she wouldn't be able to tear me away for at least an hour.  The very first time I wore this shirt and put it in the wash it got stained by something red I own, totally my fault, but I sort of love the pink tie-dye pattern it created and I still wear it.  Did you guys love or hate reading as a child?

cardigan, tee- Forever 21, skirt- Lefties, flat oxfords- Primark

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At November 2, 2010 at 10:08 AM , Blogger Juanette said...

I loved reading as a child, so much so that I would read a book while walking to the corner store (it was a small town so no danger of getting hit by a car or at least I didn't realize the danger, lol!) I love your polka dot skirt, adorable!

 
At November 2, 2010 at 5:51 PM , Blogger Nnenna said...

@Juanette

thanks! haha, me too, while I was walking to the bus stop, but my mom would always yell at me to get my nose out of my book!

 
At November 7, 2010 at 6:15 PM , Blogger Cristiana C said...

This outfit is really nice! thanks for the comment! I follow you! can you follow me back please?
:)

 
At November 9, 2010 at 11:45 AM , Blogger Nnenna said...

@Cristiana.C

thank you! yes, I'm following :)

 

Post a Comment

★ Thanks for your comment! ★

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

star-crossed smile: on doit lire

This Page

has been moved to new address

on doit lire

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service