Tuesday, November 2, 2010

sweet and savory

Just a quick update with the latest recipes I've tried recently.  For the Creative Cuisine Night, which is mentioned in this post, two weeks ago, I made these egg rolls.  I've never made egg rolls before, and my last attempt at cooking Asian food was a disaster, so I was a bit apprehensive.  However, the recipe was quite simple and they were surprisingly tasty!


Then for the week of Halloween, I wanted to make a sweet and spooky treat.  These eyeballs fit the bill perfectly!  They were also easy to make and taste like a delicious Reese's peanut butter cup.  It was so funny watching people eating them, because if you didn't know what they are, it really looks like that person is eating an eyeball!

white chocolate version

semi-sweet chocolate version
Tomorrow, I'm planning on trying my hand at coconut shrimp, and I'm already looking ahead for my next sweet recipe.  Any suggestions?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

★ Thanks for your comment! ★

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

star-crossed smile: sweet and savory

This Page

has been moved to new address

sweet and savory

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service