Thursday, November 11, 2010

bring on the blazer

Thank you all for the birthday wishes! I had a blast yesterday and plan to keep celebrating into the weekend.  I'll do a birthday post sometime next week with pictures from my themed party!

Here's an outfit I wore recently- I really wanted to wear this blazer, but at first the outfit felt a little too masculine for me.  Then I added some girly touches by wearing a pink ruffly shirt underneath and a pearl ring and voilà, totally me!  Once again reminding me of how girly my style is, hehe :)

blazer- ae, pink shirt- Lefties,
jeans- forever 21, boots- urban original


class ring, pearl ring- forever 21

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At November 12, 2010 at 3:00 AM , Blogger TheThinkingCat said...

Nice outfit! I think the girly-masculine mix is great!

Thanks for your comment!

http://the-thinking-cat.blogspot.com/

 
At November 13, 2010 at 5:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh! i love maxi rings!

you can follow me, if you wish

xx lucy

 
At November 13, 2010 at 1:55 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

thank you for passing by and leaving your sweet comment! it means a lot for me! remember you can keep in touch with my blog via blogger, bloglovin, facebook and twitter!

xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

 
At November 15, 2010 at 4:25 AM , Blogger Gertrude said...

Love the blazer :)

Thanks for commenting on my blog x x

g-bowsandpearls.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

★ Thanks for your comment! ★

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

star-crossed smile: bring on the blazer

This Page

has been moved to new address

bring on the blazer

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service